@ Ucnle Tom
you have hit the nail on the head regarding HIV/ Aids -I'm surprised. That you would, and on this board I have been studying this phenomena of Aids/ Hiv for years and a number of colleagues adn I have come across a lot of evidence regarding the brains wawhing that regards the disease, such as the ones you've stated. A number of books have come out too about this and one is by Mohammed Al Bayati, head of Toxi- Health international and here is an excerpt ( that can be found on the web - just type in ' Aids, an impure science' or 'Does Hiv cause Aids?'. South African president Thabo Mbeki was truthful when he denied the existence of a realtionship between Hiv- Aids and said the same thing that you have,that it is the drugs that cause Aids,and death, before international pressure made him back down(from none other than people like ignorant Oprah and others). By the way people, cancer patients have been exibiting Aids like symptoms for years, way before Hiv 'was discovered' since they take the same medicines as Hiv people, yet it is not classed as Hiv /Aids. People in Africa too, way before 1980, during severe famines were exibiting Aids like symptoms due to malnutrition, but never died from it, just moved back to health once the famine was through or when they were able to migrate from these areas of drought (before all the European boundaries were set up curtailing movement of nomadic peoples. Here's the excerpt. Read. Learn.Share. Act. The truth shall set ye free.
Mohammed Ali Al-Bayati, 'Get All The Facts: HIV does not cause AIDS' Toxi-Health International, Dixon CA 1999, 183 pages ISBN 0-9673536-0-2.
As an expert pathologist and toxicologist, Dr. Mohammed A. Al-Bayati has evalutated the published literature on the worldwide AIDS epidemic and has found scientific evidence supporting what some physicians and holistic health professionals have befieved for years that HIV does not cause AlDS. In his recently published book, Get All the Facts: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS, Dr. Al-Bayati describes the multifactorial causes of AIDS in the world, explains the pathogenesis of AIDS in different risk groups, and presents recommendations for treatment for patients diagnosed with AIDS. Here, Dr. Al-Bayati sumarizes his findings from his review of the medical literature:
1. The HIV-hypothesis is not supported. HIV is a harmless virus in both the in vivo and the in vitro settings.
2. AIDS in drug users and *** in the U.S. and Europe is actually caused by the heavy ancillary use of glucocorticoids and other immunosuppressive agents to medically treat the wide range of chronic serious illnesses of the respiratory system, gastrointestinal system, and other organs, malnutrition, release of endogenous cortisol, and opportunistic infections in these persons. The appearance of "AIDS" in the U.S. and Europe has coincided with the approval of glucocorticoid aerosoll use in 1976, the introduction of crack cocaine, the use of heroin by inhalation, and the use of alkyl nitrites by *** to enhance sexual activities.
3. AIDS in hemophiliacs is related to the use of corticosteroids and other immunosuppressive agents to prevent the development of antibodies for factors VIII and IX and to treat other chronic illnesses such as joint disease.
4. AIDS in people receiving blood and/or tissue is related to the use of glucocorticoids to prevent reactions of transfusion and tissue rejection, and to treat other illnesses.
5. AIDS in infants and children is caused by their exposure to drugs and corticosteroids in utero and their exposure to corticosteroids used after birth to treat their chronic illnesses.
6. AIDS in Africa is caused by malnutrition, release of endogenous cortisol, and opportunistic diseases. Atrophy in the lymphoid tissue in people suffering from malnutrition has been known since 1925. Malnutrition causes severe atrophy in the thymus and lymphoid organs and impairs the function of the T cells. These changes are reversible by feeding. The size of the thymus in malnourished children increased from 20% of normal to 107% of normal, following nine weeks of feeding.
7. Kaposi's sarcoma (KS) and lymphoma are induced by the use of sterolds and drugs, and the release of endogenous cortisol. They are not caused by a slow virus. KS is reversible upon the termination of treatment with immunosuppressive agents prior to metastasis.
8. I have found that the medications currently used to treat patients with AIDS, such as AZT, protease inhibitors, and glucocorticoids, are highly toxic. They can even cause AIDS in asymptomatic patients, and make the disease worse in patients with AIDS. These drugs do not have any therapeutic value, and their use must be discontinued immediately.
9. Damage to the immune system is rapidly reversible after removal of the true insulting agent or treatment of the true causes. For example. a) The CD4+ T cells of 1075 HIV+ pregnant women increased from 426/uL to 596/uL in six months by giving these women a balanced diet. This also improved the outcome of their pregnancy; and b) The reduction in CD4+ T cells in HIV+ *** was also reversed by the cessation of treatrnent with glucocorticoids.
Mohammed A. Al Bayati, PhD, DABT, DABVT, is an toxicologist and pathologist, President of Toxi-Health International, and living in Dixon, CA.
You can order the book from the author.